The only thing better than an Oreo cookie is a chocolate covered Oreo. The only thing better than a chocolate covered Oreo is a chocolate covered Oreo with sprinkles. The only thing better than a chocolate covered Oreo with sprinkles is a chocolate covered Oreo with sprinkles on a stick. Got that all!?
- Velata chocolate warmer
- White chocolate
- Double Stuffed Oreos
- Sucker sticks
- Melt the chocolate and put in microwave then place in Velata warmer. Pour the sprinkles on a plate.
- Remove one side of the Oreo cookie and place sucker stick in the filling. Put a small amount of melted chocolate in the cookie to help create a bond to the other cookie.
- Place the other Oreo cookie back on top of the cookie filling.
- Let the Oreo cookie pops sit for several minutes to allow the chocolate to setup and create a bond.
- Dip the Oreo cookie pop into the melted chocolate. Cover both sides then tap off the excess chocolate.
- Place one side of the Oreo pop in the sprinkles.
- Place the sprinkled Oreo pop on wax paper and allow to setup for 20-30 minutes.