If your kiddos love Italian food as much as ours do, then this Baked Ziti recipe is sure to be a hit. Think of it like a lasagna, but with more cheese and more creamy goodness–all things that kids love. This is a great dish to make ahead and bake when needed. From the refrigerator, it usually needs an additional 15 minutes of cooking time.
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 2 cans or jars (26 oz.) of your favorite spaghetti sauce*
- 1 jar (16 oz.) Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- 1 box (1 lb.) Penne Pasta
- ½ yellow onion diced (optional)
- 1 bag (2 cups) Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Read Full Recipe please visit : thecountrycook.net